[Healeys] Horn Problems

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:24:56 MST 2008

Kenny -

It is quite likely that when you put it together the contacts on the back of
the switch are now crossed with each other.  Alternatively, if you popped
the horn button out when you took the switch out, if you reassmbled it and
the spring is not centered correctly, you will get the same result.  I
suspect it is something like that since it happened when you took the switch
out and put it back.

Best,

Alan

--