[Healeys] Buckingham Classic Interiors

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:49:34 MST 2008

Does anyone have any experience with these interiors offered by Sports and
Classics? I've been searching for a red interior for my BN4. I know about the
reputation of Heritage nd have seen examples of their work. I've checked Moss
and AH Spares as well. To me all of them offer a red interior that is too dark
- more of an antique red than the original, closer to an XK Jag than a Healey
colour. The bright red offered by Sports and Classics may be a bit more orange
than the Healey colour but seems much closer to the original than any other
samples I've seen. While the colour looks good, I'd like to know about how
well these kits fit.

Opinions please.

Thanks

Rick Swain