[Healeys] Buckingham Classic Interiors

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Jan 8 16:04:57 MST 2008

Hello all,

I have just received some samples of Heritage's new red, they call "Poppy
Red" and I think it's the answer to our problems of getting the "right" red
for our Healey Roadster interiors. It's a rich bright red, not dark as
previous, and not too orange. The vinyl sample has a fairly fine pebbly
texture, but I think quite acceptable.
I am recommending it as the choice for a current customer's project we're
doing.

Well done Heritage.

Rich Chrysler