[Healeys] AH 100 Front & Rear Suspension

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Thu Feb 14 02:46:46 MST 2008

Thanks for all advice!..

BTW, I have the Anderson book is on the way..

I am glad my suspension is in good condition -- it took me 6 hours to clean
it and another 12 to take it apart :-) Getting the small pins out was
terrible, as well as getting the top truunion out. I had to heat it to get
it off..

Are you saying it can be really bad??..

Alan, I am planning to use the rubber bushes - I had the polybushes once on
my classic Range Rover and that did not work that well. The Healey frame
seems to be stiff enough..

Alan, the lower king pin piece sows visible wear unfortunately. I had a hope
that exchange of the bearings would be sufficient, but, this is not the
case..

Nonetheless, if anyone has some good shots of the rear suspension, I would
appreciate them..

Thanks, Tadek