[Healeys] Trafficator

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:08:02 MST 2008

Hi All,

I have recently acquired and restored a very nice, original, compete
trafficator/ horn push for an AC Ace or Aceca Bristol. This is also exactly
the same unit on the early BN1 with adjustable steering, which is why I
purchased it in the first place.  The Lucas part number is 32941A which is
for the AC Ace, however I did install a Healey wiring harness which is just
a bit longer that the AC harness.  FYI, the part number for the early 100
unit is 32900A.

The link below will show you a picture of the unit in an AC Ace.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/ac-sports-cars-3.jpg

This is one of the nicest early units that I've come across and it looks and
functions like new.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA
'55BN1, '60 AN5 :{) '72RWA Midget, '06 Cooper S
(760) 434-5707