[Healeys] Restoration Methods by Moment and Anderson

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Dec 31 22:16:44 MST 2008

<<If you are a member of the Austin Healey Club USA,>>

And if you are NOT a Member, Elton, just one MORE reason to belong
(and I have ALWAYS espoused belonging to BOTH National Clubs) !!

Then add that there ARE 'local' Chapters (even if the are [as in my case]
170 miles away<G>) it is STILL worth while belonging !!

YOU get info such as Articles (which you seek) but dates & places & times
of various events which may very well NOT be advertised (which IS, of
course, a real shame <G> [BUT Publicity Chairs only have so much time] )!!!

Ed
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter-AHCA (REAL close to 30 yrs).
Member & Tech Contact - AHCUSA
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD ILL plates	AH BJ 7	)
Please visit MY site at:		www.justbrits.com

PS:  ALL, have a Happy New Year !!!!