[Healeys] Exhaust manifold coating

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Mon Dec 29 04:09:40 MST 2008

Pat et al

Do not fall for the Franchise agent's pitch about "it's all in the water".

Like the secret recipe for KFC chicken and Outback SH meat these "secret
ingredients" are nothing more than hype to keep the franchise fees high.

I would recommend re-branding to something like Hoo Roo Goo or Hodson armor.

Keep yer powder dry,

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org

G'day Gary

It's been 30 plus years and I have finally found someone who has the
expertise to do this. Many times I have tried to achieve a coating that
looks like rust, but only managed rust itself.

Please tell me where to send my parts and your bank account details so I can
pass them on to a good friend in Nigeria.

Also is there any chance of opening a franchise in Australia as I just know
there a huge market of classic car owners who are on the lookout for faux
rust.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Not true. I recently perfected a process where by I can reproduce an exact
copy of "rust" on any steel part. It is a high temp finish & should you ever

scratch or chip the finish, it is self healing. Unfortunately, it is very
expensive. Just send me your parts & $500/part. I will coat them with this
special finish that I guarantee to be indistinguishable  from rust.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 12/27/2008 3:52:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,