[Healeys] Heritage certificate gives different body colour

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 09:10:39 MST 2008

Hi Mike,

The certificate for my March 1956 BN2, had a typo in the engine number and the color was listed as Carmine Red.

First I believed this was probably an exception or special order by the owner as Carmine Red (and I do like this colour) was replaced by Reno Red in December '55.  Rich pointed out that this was probably a mistake so I inquired by email and the heritage promptly send me a new certificate with color corrected to Reno Red

Has anybody seen what they are up against, are these archives microfilms of nearly unreadable handwritten cards?  There seem to be many evidences of small mistakes.

Bert