[Healeys] Exhaust manifold coating

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 09:04:28 MST 2008

Not true. I recently perfected a process where by I can reproduce an exact
copy of "rust" on any steel part. It is a high temp finish & should you ever
scratch or chip the finish, it is self healing. Unfortunately, it is very
expensive. Just send me your parts & $500/part. I will coat them with this
special finish that I guarantee to be indistinguishable  from rust.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 12/27/2008 3:52:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,