[Healeys] Luggage Rack, Removal Question

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 19:25:59 MST 2008

Very nice ,  helpful summary Rick,   thanks.

Can someone chime in here at how long it takes to remove a luggage rack
in case one prefers the car without a rack but uses the rack for long trips.
Since there are no holes in the trunk it seems like it would be doable.
Is this convenient to do or a pita.

Mark