[Healeys] Antivirus comparison OFF-TOPIC -Don't reply to list.

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 15:11:30 MST 2008

Since I may be the one that started the AntiVirus thread a month or so ago
when I asked about free AV programs, let me say that as a result of being on
The List, I lost a computer by receiving a virus/trojan (?) so bad that no
one could clean it out of my PC.  It was through a hijacked address book of
someone on The List that I had been corresponding with about my Healey.

Because of that incident, I am always interested in info about computer
security whether it comes from radio/TV/Internet, newspapers, magazines, OR
THE HEALEY MAIL LIST.

And I agree with Ed  ( Oh! For shame.  :-(   ).  I heard on the radio just
the other day that Apple was sending out notices to Apple users to install
and use security software.  They are being attacked now, also, although
Apple downplays it.    See http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031