[Healeys] Car Vibration

Kenny J theswed at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 10:14:30 MDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

I was driving on the freeway on Saturday and suddenly the car began to vibrate
rather violently.  I thought a tire may be going flat and pulled over.  A
visual inspection revealed nothing out of the ordinary. I got off the freeway
and noticed the shake would occur at low speeds up to 40 mph.
>From 40-50 mph the shake would go away. Above 50 mph the shake would come back
.  The vibration seems to come from the front end.  I got the car home and
haven't touched it yet.  The entire car was restored and has about 6000 miles
on it.  Everything (suspension, brakes, bearings, etc) is new. Any ideas?

Kenny
'61 BT-7