[Healeys] Classic Tube - SS Brake lines - advice?

Peter Schauss schauss at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 3 10:04:24 MDT 2008

I bought a set for my BJ7 several years ago.  At the time he did not have a
template for my car, so I took a chance and ordered a set for a BT/BN7.
Everything fit perfectly except that the two short tubes which connected the
brake hoses to the front calipers had the wrong type of fitting on one end.
On the BJ8, that would not have been an issue since he had a template.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB