[Healeys] Classic Tube - SS Brake lines - advice?

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 3 07:22:12 MDT 2008

Sorry Alan no experience with Classic.   Why the need for stainless?
Wouldn't the copper/nickel
serve the same purpose.   The copper / nickel, pre cut, kit that I got from
Moss served me very well and the " bendie" characteristic of this material
is very forgiving.

It was very simple to use the old lines as a pattern and at least get the
bends and angles close enough for a little fine tweaking when installing on
the car.    I was very happy with the final results.  And the cost was very
reasonable.

Mark