[Healeys] Classic Tube - SS Brake lines - advice?

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 06:47:13 MDT 2008

Alan,
I recently installed a Classic Tube prebent stainless steel break line set
on my '64 BJ8 Phase 1. They did fit quite well with two exceptions. I received
one line, I can't remember which one, maybe the one for the reservoir, that
had  incorrect fittings & one for the rear axle that was the wrong length.
They were coperative, but limited in their knowledge of Austin-Healeys. I had to
send the incorrect lines back & also send them my old lines so that they
could make correct replacements.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 8/3/2008 7:10:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,