[Healeys] Gas Gauge Device

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Sun Aug 3 10:20:35 MDT 2008

Bill,
Just to the right of the PN in the caption is the 800 number of Zims, the
supplier.
I don't know if it makes a difference re the ground--my car's neg ground.
Suspect it doesn't make a difference because when we change the ground we
don't have to do anything to the gauges, except for the tach on BJ8s.

I installed it yesterday and it does get rid of the jiggles in the gauge.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA