[Healeys] Number plate

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 18:51:32 MDT 2008

Bob,

I have an orig BN7 plate which I will donate to the cause.  It is quite rough - lots of pitting.  But I can assure you the number is a one of a kind as I parted out the car several years ago.  It came off of a WVA car that was extremely rusty.

Listers, do you see any problem with doing this kind of thing?  Any of you registry people feel this is not OK?

Let me know
Keith Pennell