[Healeys] Number plate

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Apr 14 19:40:56 MDT 2008

Hello all,

This rings a bell however that I believe the BMIHT data may record gearbox
and rear axle numbers though they don't bother to record them on a Heritage
Cerificate. If that is all that one has left to work with, they may be able
to do a search by these numbers to get the chassis numbers, etc, that you
need.

Rich Chrysler