[Healeys] SMOG TESTS SB 1549 Senate Bill

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Apr 5 04:40:36 MST 2008

The temperature and CO2 levels have been changing for millennia on planet
Earth (up and down) and to think that our LBC's are in any way impacting
this fact is absurd. We have no control over sun spots and the activity
which controls our cloud cover and CO2 retention. When all is said and
done we will be gone and our planet (and Healey's) will have survived.
Enjoy your cars and leave the rest to Mother Nature (who you don't want
to fool with!!) IMHO.

Doug