[Healeys] Brake Balance

TimWardUK at aol.com TimWardUK at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 04:44:55 MST 2008

Hi List

My Frogeye has just passed its annual test. However, it was noted that the
Left side Brakes front and Rear both had lower braking effort than the right
side brakes. Not enough to unbalance the car, but different from what it was a
few years ago when the front Brakes were perfectly balanced, and the rear
much  closer than they are now.

Does the list have any ideas as to why this has happened, and what I may be
able to do to correct the situation? I should mention that the front brakes
are  Disks and I rebuilt last year the front right as one of the pistons had
seized  up and was not moving. No such problem with the left brakes.

All ideas welcome.

Thanks

Tim
BJ8 67