[Healeys] Gauge restorers

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sat Apr 5 04:32:51 MST 2008

Hi Weston,

I have used Nisongers many times. Bob Castognetta is first class, but he
is less involved with the business these days. They do excellent work.
Unlike the early days, they just do rebuilds, i.e., they no longer do the
small specialty work. The only thing I would recommend is that you be
very specific and detailed in what you want done. I once sent them an NOS
instrument to have the needle repainted and they rebuilt it, including
blasting the case. Be sure to put in bold letters that if there are any
questions to call you before proceeding with any work. As I said before
they done superb work, but you just need to stay on top of your request.

Doug