[Healeys] Seats

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Apr 3 09:54:50 MST 2008

Michael,

Herbert answered question 3 for you and was right on.

For your question 1, the seat pans sometimes didn't match left to right,
especially during transition periods. However, usually the seat bottom on a
Mk 2 BT7 was solid, in fact from then 'till the end of production.
For answer to your question 2, the new seat tracks you got aren't really
chrome, they are a very bright zinc application. The originals were a dull
zinc which can be perfectly duplicated by carefully bead blasting them to
just dull the finish.

Rich Chrysler