[Healeys] Seats

Herbert Miller hgmiller3 at qwest.net
Thu Apr 3 09:24:08 MST 2008

Michael:
I believe that the step nuts go thru the floors and thru the holes in the
wooden slats. They mate to the studs on the seat sliders. This applies to
all 12 nuts. The holes in the asbestos heat shield are large enough to
accommodate a socket to tighten the step nuts. The asbestos heat shields are
held away from the floor pan with square spacers made from the same material
as the feat shield.

Herb Miller
1962 BT7