[Healeys] Where can I get good tripod headlamps?

Freese, Ken Kendall.Freese at Aerojet.com
Wed Apr 2 13:28:03 MST 2008

I like the tripod decals that go over your existing lights. Vintage
racers use them.
You probably wouldn't like their output, though.
Ken Freese
65 BJ8 (Cibie Zbeams)

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces+kendall.freese=aerojet.com at autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces+kendall.freese=aerojet.com at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Randy Dickson
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:25 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Where can I get good tripod headlamps?

Fellow Healeyoids,
Where can I find good Lucas repo tripod headlamps?  I read some stuff
online that says the M*** ones are not good repos of the PL700.  Also,
XKs Limited are really poor repos of the PL700.  Where can I find good
ones at a fair price for my 63 BJ7?
I actually took a nice one off of my barnyard-beater 1957 100-6 back in
1978.  I threw it away and put in a sealed beam light (sale price
$1.77).
Thought that I was doing the right thing.  Hahahah  If only we could
turn back the clock.  Thanks in advance.

Randy
Healey-Archaeologist

63 BJ7
66 Cobra replica