[Healeys] Where can I get good tripod headlamps?

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Wed Apr 2 13:25:20 MST 2008

Fellow Healeyoids,
Where can I find good Lucas repo tripod headlamps?  I read some stuff online
that says the M*** ones are not good repos of the PL700.  Also, XKs Limited
are really poor repos of the PL700.  Where can I find good ones at a fair
price for my 63 BJ7?
I actually took a nice one off of my barnyard-beater 1957 100-6 back in
1978.  I threw it away and put in a sealed beam light (sale price $1.77).
Thought that I was doing the right thing.  Hahahah  If only we could turn
back the clock.  Thanks in advance.

Randy
Healey-Archaeologist

63 BJ7