[Healeys] Springs again (not Healey, but English)

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 11:29:11 MST 2008

This is from fuzzy memory but on  Sprites I know there is a way to install the rear leaf spring mount wrong so you get the same kind of thing, not having either car handy right now can't explain it better, but this sounds like more than just an overarched spring, it the mount where the end of the spring attaches can be changed so that it either extends the length of the spring or places the spring closer to the body of the car this may solve your problem.

Greg Lemon