[Healeys] friday funny

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 21:38:05 MDT 2007

This is slightly off color.  Delete if easily offended.
Ray Juncal

Why  enunciation is important...

I had a bunch of Mexican Pesos I needed to exchange, so I went to the
currency exchange window at the local bank.

Short line.  Just one lady in front of me. . .an Asian lady who was trying to
exchange yen for dollars and I could see she was a little irritated . .

She demanded of the teller, "Why it change?  Yesterday, I get two hunat
dolla of yen. Today I get hunat eighty!  Why it change?"

The teller tried to explain that the exchange rates vary from day to day, but it appeared that his efforts got lost in translation.

The lady, getting more and more adamant, kept repeating, "Why it Change?  Why it change?"

The teller, exasperated, finally shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Fluctuations".

She seemed rather taken back by this comment, gathered herself and then shouted, "Fluc you white people, too!"