[Healeys] County Brand (was Parts comparisons)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 19:45:00 MDT 2007

I bought a "County" brand water pump for my BJ8.  The box says
"Automobile Components - England," but a label on the box indicates
it was made in India.  Looks like County sources from several countries,
like Bob mentioned.

FWIW, the pump appears to be excellent quality, and even included
a gasket and new studs, which are all-but-impossible to find elsewhere.

Anybody else have info on County products?

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net