[Healeys] County Brand (was Parts comparisons)

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 20:14:42 MDT 2007

I just got a County brand water pump for my BN1, took the old one off with a
socket, the new one, because of how the body as cast, socket won't fit,
three nuts, one fairly easy with a wrench, one next to impossible (without
removing the head) the bottom one pretty much impossble.

Eventually limped home with out by using washer as spacers on the bottom nut
so it was out fare enough that I could sort of turn it with a wrench.
Frustrating to say the least

Greg Lemon
54 BN1