[Healeys] Parts comparisons

Bob Yule autofarm at cyg.net
Sat Sep 1 18:58:18 MDT 2007

    I can only speak from personal experience, and I have not had anything to
do with ACL bearings, but the County, made in Israel bearings, that we have
used for the last several years have not been a problem.  The quality of
machining on modern bearings is pretty much fool proof and whether an Indian
in Australia or a Chinaman in Israel is making them, the quality is about the
same.  A lot of problems arise when building the bottom end of a motor, if it
is not align honed, to make sure that everything is in line, the way it's
supposed to be.
    Just my take on this tonight..........after several beers.
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net