[Healeys] Water pumps (Parts Counter)

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 22:13:08 MDT 2007

Most of the chain stores seem to be guilty as charged (lost if you don't
give them make and model), and for the most part chain stores are all you
find these days, at least in my town.  The NAPA stores are an exception, as
they have often given me the option of looking at various parts more
generically to find out what will match my needs.

Not exactly the same thing, but I was very pleased when I went to NAPA with
a request for the (list supplied) NAPA Gold Healey cannister type oil
filter.  Didn't have it in stock, but had it by the end of the day,seemed to
be well made too.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1