[Healeys] Tonneau support rail, part two

Bob Johnson robert.w.johnson at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 16:45:46 MDT 2007

Jack,

Hope you have an inch measuring device. I laid my frame halves on my wife's
pattern cutting board, which BTW, is older than the Healey and took these
pics. The side piece goes up about 5 inches then bends into what appears to
be a 3 in. (inside) radius then bowed to the top. Total width of each piece
is 25".

HTH

Bob Johnson
BJ8