[Healeys] Tonneau support rail, part two

G. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:46:21 MDT 2007

I am no engineer nor draftsman, but I get the following measurements. Just
to clarify:  measuring along the top surface of the rod, the rods bend
starts at "X" distance from the bottom end of the rod and ends at "Z".  "X"
= 5"; "Z" = 9 1/4".  The height of the rod from a flat surface to the bottom
of the rod is 9" at the center and 7 1/2" at the beginning of the downward
curve on each end.  The curve is an increasing curve as one travels up and
note that the curve does not result in a 90 degree bend.  At the middle of
the rod, one side slides into the other about 2 3/4".  The rod has an
outside diameter of 5/8".
Hope this helps,
GAry Brierton