[Healeys] two Questions, one answered

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:51:59 MDT 2007

Here is some information in an article published in  Sports Car Market in
2004-
for some reason there is a lot of blank space at the top of the page so
scroll down for the article, which  addresses the Pat Moss car but has some
background on the works cars.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/profiles/2004/October/Race/index.html

FWIW

Dallas