[Healeys] two Questions, one answered

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 30 17:46:54 MDT 2007

G'day Gary

I can't resist, truly I can't.

I am home on my R&R and have been working on my list of 6,327 jobs to do
around the place. It's been busy and I have just 7,094 to go.

Yes Gary I recall the limited production rally Austin-Healey. The car has
been sold and now in the dark reaches of Victoria and I haven't seen it for
years. One of the 7,094 jobs (and I am about to paint the garage floor) is
not to go through 35 + years of accumulated Healey and Austin-Healey stuff.
Sigh! Perhaps one day soon.

Gary did I promise not to mention you driving the BN3/1 and me being just a
little concerned about the rock wall next to the road and how it kept
getting closer as you came to grips with a RHD car and driving on the other
side of the road? Good fun!

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia