[Healeys] Seat Foam

Dave Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Sun Jul 29 14:22:31 MDT 2007

Hello Geoff,
I guess the situation I'v run into is SOP. I'm surprised that none of
the Photos, sent to me by Duncan show or mention stuffing the back of
the seat cushion even though they show a step by step procedure to
the completion. They also show holes in the foam and "supplemental"
foam on the bolster, Which was not in my Kit. Duncan? I can
understand that all this seems pretty basic to you guys who are
experts and deal with stuff daily. However, when I take scissors, an
Xacto Knife or a glue brush and attack some very expensive pieces, I
want to be fairly sure I know what I'm doing.
In my opinion it would save you time ($) and help those of us out
here if Heritage would develop a written Narrative on the seat
upholstery similar to what your Dad has done on carpets and a myriad
of other things.
Thanks for your help.
Dave