[Healeys] Seat Foam

Joseph Costa healey53 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 20:36:14 MDT 2007

I have been following this discussion and remember seeing pictures on a tech
page describing how to alter the foam to fit BN1 seats.  Unfortunately I did
not save the link but I believe I originally found it as a link from some
one here.  Possibly that person is still on the list and can repost the link

Joe
BN1 #923 Coronet Cream
BN2 100M
BJ8 Just a great car.