[Healeys] Body panels

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Jul 25 14:49:20 MDT 2007

Jim, et al,

Those rocker panels you speak of with the screwed on wood pieces were still
on AHX-14 and car #24 (first production car). They were not on anything I've
seen later. certainly #156 and #174 had the normal pressed steel as per
usual specification.

Rich

Jim wrote:<snip>
 By the way #93 also has the infamous screwed on rocker pieces Geoff wrote
> about Jensen pawning off on them so I have wondered when they were changed
> as
> it seems my car would of been further into production than I belive they
> were
> installed.

Rich, have you found those on the cars you mention? As mine was a