[Healeys] searching archives

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Wed Jul 18 21:00:42 MDT 2007

Sounds to me like the spring is assembled wrong. It should pull the clutch
out of contact when in it is correctly assembled. I had to look at this a
while before I finally figured out how to do it right. Try  assembling the
center hub and the bearing cage without the bearings and you should be able
to determine how the spring needs to be oriented to keep the cage pulled
into the disengaged position.

Bill Lawrence