[Healeys] Bad Company

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Fri Jul 13 08:57:50 MDT 2007

Over the objections of several people we used an Indian company for a
software contract a couple of years back. After out spending a lot of
money and getting VERY poor service they just stopped responding to our
messages. I tried various methods to at least get the source code as was
agreed in the original contract but even the Indian Trade Commission in
Toronto said "Forget it you should have known better than to trust
them!!!".
I don't use India any more.

Michael
At the cottage