[Healeys] Bad Company

G. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 03:08:28 MDT 2007

Heads up!!  I have been trying to deal with one "Sujata" at website
www.indiamart.com/cityarts.  Our Triad AHCA wanted grill badges for our
upcoming Southeastern Classic.  After some dialogue by e-mail, we ordered a
"sample" @ $50.00.  We sent the art work and were promised the sample would
ship by June 2nd.  I knew this was a company in India but had done some
checking with no bad reports and one report that a stateside company used
these people as their wholesaler.  Well, the first sample was never seen and
sample was promised, to ship on July 2nd.  Nothing here yet and my latest
e-mail threatening to post this problem to the web received no response.
Sooooo, I warn you all: I'm out $60.00 ($50.00+$10.00 for western Union).
Don't USE These guys!
I'll let you know if anything good comes of this.
Gary Brierton
Triad AHCA