[Healeys] Brake & clutch master Cyl.

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Dec 25 09:13:07 MST 2007

Gary,

How fortunate you and I are currently assembling similar cars. That leaves
these little details still fresh in my mind. I just assembled this stuff
about 3 weeks ago.

The brake master cylinder is the larger of the two, being a 7/8" bore for
use with the servo system. It has the adjustable pushrod with the much
larger and thicker clevis. Both brake and clutch master cylinders will use
the split shims between the mounting flange and the bulkhead mount
positions. Be mindful of any wear in the thinner clutch master pushrod
clevis holes. They may need to be welded up and redrilled for the 5/16"
clevis pins. Of course the pins can also wear badly.

Merry Christmas

Rich Chrysler