[Healeys] healey 6 web site

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Dec 24 19:13:25 MST 2007

The Photo Album has now been restored. I use a program called DAlbum and
some mindless twit apparently constructed a robot to seek out web sites with
that program and change the password for the Administrative functions
dropping in their own photo with a short program that automatically
redirected people to his site. I used a short 5 character Password - all
alphas. It is now 16 characters and uses upper and lower case as well as
symbols all generated by a random character generator. Live and learn!

This jerk hit about 15 web sites that I know of -- there is even a web site
that was set up to track and find the alleged perp. No danger to anyone who
accessed the sites -- just inconvenience.

Anyway, good news is that all is again well.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com