[Healeys] locked parking brake?

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 30 19:39:44 MDT 2007

Hi John

I think what happens that many of us forget to lubricate the parking brake
cable as the zerk is out of sight and easy to forget.  Some moisture settling
between the cable and its housing  over the years could certainly have an
impact (rust) on this system.

Kind regards
Ed
Historian (AHCUSA  www.healey.org)