[Healeys] AHCA Delegates Meeting

Robert Larson robertlarson at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 23 16:01:32 MDT 2007

Hi Rudy,

              I'll be able to make that meeting.   How about we vote to
dissolve the club and disperse the remaining funds as we feel
appropriate?

               OK, I'll extract my tongue from where  it was stuck  in
my cheek.   However rather than lower the standards for a quorum  my  only
question would be if other methods of obtaining it were explored.   As
mentioned proxies are one way..   But there are others also.
In this day and age  there could be teleconferencing or internet
meetings being  employed as a way to get the necessary participation.   That
may also require a by-law change to do but I would go for an increase in
expense (Yes, dues.) rather than a lowering of standards.

Bob