[Fot] Steering Question

Mark Fisher mark at efishers.com
Mon Jul 22 08:49:59 MDT 2024

Hi All:
Trying to learn what I can about the racing Spit6. The builder passed in 2017.
Anyone know why the suspension setup would have the passenger side tie rod "nut up" while the driver side is the stock "nut down"?
Seems that in order to do this, a driver's side arm would need to be installed on the passenger side for the taper to be on bottom instead of the top.
The manual indicates that the stock installation is nut down on both sides.  I don't want to put it "right" if there is a racer's reason for it.
Thanks,
Mark "Silo" Fisher