[Fot] Street TR4 gearbox

Michael Moore mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com
Tue May 31 13:19:53 MDT 2022

Thanks for the suggestions, I will pressure check it and see if there is air in it.

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA
3255 West 26th Street
Erie, PA 16506

Phone:  814-616-8652  ext 100
Fax:        888-865-5279
Email:    mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com<mailto:mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com>

This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy this copy of this message.