[Fot] Street TR4 gearbox

tr4racing at googlemail.com tr4racing at googlemail.com
Tue May 31 13:39:06 MDT 2022

Hi,

pump is stuck.

Cheers Chris

Von: Fot <fot-bounces at autox.team.net> Im Auftrag von Michael Moore via Fot
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Mai 2022 17:53
An: FOT <fot at autox.team.net>
Betreff: [Fot] Street TR4 gearbox

My street TR4 has overdrive. I just rebuilt my gearbox, did not take apart
the overdrive, just cleaned it.

Put it back together, gearbox is working fine, but overdrive will not
engage. Solenoid is working, and I adjusted lever, but it still won't
engage.

I used Redline MT90 synthetic oil. Could this be the problem?

Thanks

Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA

3255 West 26th Street

Erie, PA 16506

Phone:  814-616-8652  ext 100

Fax:        888-865-5279

Email:    mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com <mailto:mmoore at mtmcpafirm.com>

This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged
information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message
is strictly prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender
immediately by return email and destroy this copy of this message.