[Fot] Aluminium radiators

Scott Janzen sjanzen at me.com
Mon Jan 3 15:00:40 MST 2022

I got a custom radiator for the GT6 from Wizard a few months ago, and it is really beautiful craftsmanship.  I had them duplicate the dimensions of one I got twelve years ago from an outfit that went out of business.  They copied it perfectly. About a 6-8 week leadtime, maybe less if you are getting off-the-shelf.

I will say that I’d had the prior one repaired a few times - they can be welded or sealed depending on where the damage is.  The last time I did some serious damage to it, so it was truly irreparable.

Much, much lighter than stock, too.

Scott