[Fot] Aluminium radiators

Robert Lang robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 14:05:22 MST 2022

 There are a bunch of answers here, but a lot of TR6 crowd buys them from Wizard Radiator (www.wizardcooling.com)
There's a guy on the Triumphs list - Art Lipp - that sells the Wizards at a discount.
My one concern about aluminium radiators is that most of the time you can't fix them, so if you crack them, it's in the bin for 'em. Copper / brass is more forgiving. Ally does have the "wow" factor, though.
c ya,rml